27 days ago by Gianna Serra
about 2 months ago by Gianna Serra
- 🔗 Released a new Connect API for a KBA based flow. This API can be used as a fallback for Spinwheel's existing Connect APIs.
- ✅ Added
ecoaCodefield under the
cardProfilesection of the /v1/users response
- 💲 Updated paymentToPlatform error handling to include minimum and maximum amount thresholds at time of paymentRequest
- 🎓 Added
loanTypefield to a user's studentLoan record which indicates if a student loan liability account is
- 🏦 Released new capabilities for payments being made through the Direct Student Loan Connection, for improved function and deliverability
ChargeOffAmountadded to sandbox test users for improved use cases while testing
3 months ago by Gianna Serra
- 💯 Added the
creditUtilizationattribute to credit cards. This is available at both the summary level and at the individual card level when retrieving a user profile. It is expressed as a percentage and will only be shown on open cards with a balance.
- 🔔 Improved the userConnectionStatus webhook by adding
USER_LIABILITIES_CONNECTEDas a new event type, to notify you that the user's liabilities are available. Once this webhook has been received, you can fetch the updated user profile using the user profile endpoint. Read more about our webhooks here.
- 👩🏽🔬 Added new sandbox identities for Embedded Debt Connect with varying liability data. They can be used by adjusting the date of birth that is provided when authenticating via Embedded Debt Connect. A full list of the identities can be found here. We will still provide a default user when you use any date of birth not listed as a sandbox identity.
4 months ago by Gianna Serra
- 📚Added robust data fields within the credit report; including historical inquiries, and credit score contributing factors
- ✅ Nelnet continuous 90-day authentication
- 🤩 Enabled easy subscription to webhooks through an existing endpoint
- 🎨 Released connect API to support partner managed UX
5 months ago by Gianna Serra
- 📈 Integrated additional data sources to increase real-time balance coverage across liabilities
- 🆕 Added new offer types for financings, and increased liability fields
- 💰 Optimized payments for Nelnet direct student loan accounts
- 📚 Improved glossary for easy documentation usage and understanding
6 months ago by Gianna Serra
- 💌 Added new endpoint for fetching PDF copy of a users credit report
- ✅ New user connect flow options, including OTP
- 💨 Additional payment configurations to support varying transaction speeds
- 💸 High impact rollover capability for dynamic funds disbursement
7 months ago by Gianna Serra
- ✨ Optimized real time balance performance
- 🆕 Introduced a new endpoint to show dates and amounts of payments that qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) for a particular user
- 🎨 Added credit card update drop in module to dim-docs for additional configuration
- 🏆 Improved UI on Spinwheel Connect module
- 🪄Added additional interest rate monitoring configurations
8 months ago by Gianna Serra
- 🕵️♀️ Fraud detection added to credit reports
- 🆕 Released user liability refresh API
- 💰 Expanded coverage for real-time balance
- 🔍 Enhanced internal monitoring and reporting for improved responses to outages
- ✔️ Mohela based account segmentation and optimization
9 months ago by Sam Graska
- 🧑🎓 Continued service for EdFinancial and Nelnet Direct Student Loan Connections
- 💳 Streamlined the process for end users to modify their account information
- 📈 Released a new Drop-in Module for Interest Rate Monitoring
- 🤓 Improved end-user facing liability display names, logos, and industry standard information
10 months ago by Ryerson Schlitt
- 🆕 Added new features and functionality to improve the overall customer experience, including new webhooks.
- 💪 Increased system reliability and uptime with enhanced backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- 📝 Improved documentation and resources for developers
- 📈 Added support for 100+ new liability subtypes.
- 💳 Released a new Drop-in Module to support 1-click prequalification